Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » How to encrypte the form, report calling addresses Or hide the address (WLS, OAS 10, )
How to encrypte the form, report calling addresses Or hide the address [message #585355] Fri, 24 May 2013 02:16 Go to next message
annu-agi

hello all gurus and experts

I have a application developed and running on WLS server and Oracle Application server 10g. The development is on forms and report 10g and 11g as well. All are running fine, now i would like to encrypt the address calling from FORM and for report calling by any form which is open in separate windows set in formsweb.cfg.
the coding for calling report is as like below
WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT('http://'||app_srv||':7778/reports/rwservlet?report='||rep_path||'location_wise_sum.rdf&userid='||con_db||'&destype=CACHE&desformat=PDF&paramform=no
&p_fiscal_year='|| :ctrl_block.p_fiscal_year
||'&p_trans_month='|| :ctrl_block.p_trans_month
||'&p_relg='|| :ctrl_block.p_relg
||'&p_relg_x='|| :ctrl_block.p_relg_x
||'&rowtype='|| :ctrl_block.p_payroll_type				                                   
); 

question i how can i encrypt the whole address, it expose all my credentials along with path, username and passwords.
Any idea how can we solve this issue.

* see the attached JPG so you can easily understand how easy to use security credentials. I appreciate if anyone give me clue or an idea to solve this issue

Regards

Anwer Ali
  • Attachment: wls1.jpg
    (Size: 97.25KB, Downloaded 1446 times)
Re: How to encrypte the form, report calling addresses Or hide the address [message #585715 is a reply to message #585355] Wed, 29 May 2013 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

Experts Any idea for share ??????
Re: How to encrypte the form, report calling addresses Or hide the address [message #585719 is a reply to message #585715] Wed, 29 May 2013 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Here's what I can say about the question:
  • As of Application Server, research use of CGICMD.DAT file
  • As of WebLogic Server, no idea
Re: How to encrypte the form, report calling addresses Or hide the address [message #586616 is a reply to message #585719] Sat, 08 June 2013 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ranamirfan

Dear,
Quote:

How Can I encrypt the whole address, it expose all my credentials along with path, username and passwords.
Any idea how can we solve this issue.

1- Set your REPORTS_PATH in Registry

D:\10gpayroll\reports;

2- Define your UserName & Password / Report Server Name / Desformat & destype in Your cgicmd.dat file.
   usr: userid=PR/CAAPR2013@hpdb Server=ReportsServer_Name_asin desformat=pdf destype=cache paramform=no %*

3-
&p_fiscal_year='|| :ctrl_block.p_fiscal_year
||'&p_trans_month='|| :ctrl_block.p_trans_month
||'&p_relg='|| :ctrl_block.p_relg
||'&p_relg_x='|| :ctrl_block.p_relg_x
||'&rowtype='|| :ctrl_block.p_payroll_type	

Your above user define Report Parameter 'll show you can't hide them.
It'should be like this.
http://10.10.0.12:7778/reports/rwservlet?report=location_wise_sum.rdf&usr&p_fiscal_year=2012-2013 .......

Regards,
Irfan

Re: How to encrypte the form, report calling addresses Or hide the address [message #587171 is a reply to message #586616] Wed, 12 June 2013 22:10 Go to previous message
kuman2k
i only maintain the server. this is what (part of it which) my collegues did, hope it is somehow useful.

-- create string for pfaction parameter
hidden_action := hidden_action ||'&report='||GET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(report_id,REPORT_FILENAME);
hidden_action := '/reports/rwservlet'||'?_hidden_server='||rep_server||hidden_action;
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(report_id,REPORT_OTHER,'pfaction='||hidden_action||' paramform=yes');
report_job_id := run_report_object( report_id, paramlist_id );
IF report_job_id is NOT null THEN
report_status := Report_Object_Status( report_job_id );
IF report_status = 'FINISHED' THEN
Web.Show_Document( '/reports/rwservlet/getjobid' || substr( report_job_id, instr( report_job_id, '_', -1 ) + 1 ) || '?' || 'server='||rep_server, '_blank' );
ELSE
message( 'Report failed with error message ' || report_status );
END IF;
ELSE
message( 'Report id is null!' );
END IF;
Previous Topic: Access url by Virtual IP for load balancing
Next Topic: how to take backup of the particular application user in r12
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:14:40 CDT 2024