Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Getting current form function name (12.1.3)
Getting current form function name [message #569778] Thu, 01 November 2012 08:01 Go to next message
Nshan
Hi All,

Oracle apps release version is 12.1.3.
I am doing some forms personalization at function level. (Help -> Diagnostics -> Custom Code -> Personalize)

My requirement is that i need to change window title based on function name through which one particular form is being launched.
I am trying to execute below procedure based on google results.. At the same time i dont see any current_form_function function in fnd_function package.

begin
:global.L_FUNC_RETURN := FND_FUNCTION.Current_Form_Function;
End

Is there any way to get current function name.
Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Nshan
Re: Getting current form function name [message #570975 is a reply to message #569778] Mon, 19 November 2012 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Quote:
I am trying to execute below procedure based on google results.
What is the result of that?
Has it erred out? (Or) Not giving desired output?
fnd_function can be in library also, not only in database.

By
Vamsi
Re: Getting current form function name [message #572115 is a reply to message #570975] Thu, 06 December 2012 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nshan
I was trying to use FND_FUNCTION.Current_Form_Function; at personalization setup it does not return any value.
If i use the same function in pll then able to get the function name used to open the form.
I realized personalization can be done at function level and helped me solving the issue.
Re: Getting current form function name [message #572140 is a reply to message #572115] Thu, 06 December 2012 08:24 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Thanks for sharing the information.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: Complete Newbie
Next Topic: MPS/MRP workbench return "No Data Error"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:17:44 CDT 2024