Home » Other » Training & Certification » 1Z0-050 Exam  () 1 Vote
1Z0-050 Exam [message #562222] Mon, 30 July 2012 08:07 Go to next message
mail.madhankumar
Hi Tim,
i am 10g OCP certified. now i want to upgrade it to 11g OCP using 1Z0-050 Exam. My Company Offered me to Write exam. they have given Voucher Number and OPN Number. i have account in Pearsonvue.com so i tried to schedule using this voucher Number but it shows an error like this voucher can only be used when a specific client question has been answered Madhan kumar k has not answered this question correctly. so, Should i create New Web account. or how can i register for my Existing Oracle testing id. Please Reply Me Soon.. Offered Exam Voucher Will expire on Aug 5th.

Regards,
Madhan
Re: 1Z0-050 Exam [message #562241 is a reply to message #562222] Mon, 30 July 2012 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matthewmorris68

If you Google for "this voucher can only be used when a specific client question has been answered", there are a number of hits. The best thread I saw in a brief scan was:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/thread/9565

It seems that the voucher number is tied to the testing ID the voucher was created for. Most answers on the thread seemed to indicate that you should contact PersonVue via email or phone to resolve. Given the time crunch, I'd recommend phone.
Re: 1Z0-050 Exam [message #605310 is a reply to message #562241] Wed, 08 January 2014 11:40 Go to previous message
matthewmorris68

I recently was given a voucher for the 1Z1-497 beta through my employer. When I tried to register for the exam, I got the same error. After contacting Pearson Vue, I got the answer for it. I figured it was worthwhile to put the answer in this thread. For OPN vouchers, the Pearson Vue profile of the person registering for the exam must contain the OPN Company ID and name. The specific response from Pearson Vue was:

The voucher you are attempting to use requires your company's OPN Company ID and name to be on file with Pearson VUE. This information can be added online through your testing account by selecting "Update Profile" on the left, and then choosing "Additional Information" on the top. You will then be prompted to choose a testing program. Once you select Oracle, you should be presented with the screen where you can enter your company's OPN information.
Previous Topic: Online Training for Oracle Financials
Next Topic: SQL Expert 1Z0-047 example questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:09:37 CDT 2024