Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Problem in loading "cn_role_models_all" Table (oracle apps, 12 , )
Problem in loading "cn_role_models_all" Table [message #551661] Fri, 20 April 2012 01:02 Go to next message
c.padesur
Hi All,

I am working on oracle incentive compensation .
I am facing the problem in loading the "cn_role_models_all" base table. please provide me the responsibility name and from which screen or menu it can be added.I would appriciate if provided the solution in the clear steps.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Chandru
Re: Problem in loading "cn_role_models_all" Table [message #551720 is a reply to message #551661] Fri, 20 April 2012 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum. Please read our OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read

You say you are "loading" cn.cn_role_models_all. Do you mean that you are using INSERT to insert rows? If so, stop! You risk destroying the integrity of the system and will not be supported. You need to populate the table through the API, which is the apps.cn_role_models_pkg package.
Re: Problem in loading "cn_role_models_all" Table [message #551721 is a reply to message #551720] Fri, 20 April 2012 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c.padesur

Hi John Thanks for your reply.

I want to load the table through the application so i need responsibility name, menu name and function name.

Thanks,
Chandru
Re: Problem in loading "cn_role_models_all" Table [message #555462 is a reply to message #551721] Thu, 24 May 2012 05:16 Go to previous message
c.padesur
Hi,

Kindly help me some one for above issue.
Thanks in advance.

by,
chandru
Previous Topic: EBS Integration with MS Active Directory SSO
Next Topic: Open a DFF window using Form Personalization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:08:54 CDT 2024