Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Lookups in apps (Oracle E-Business Suite R12)
Lookups in apps [message #546678] Thu, 08 March 2012 02:06 Go to next message
Osafa
Hi all,

I am trying to execute ac concurrent by triggering it using lookup, but the concurrent end up with the following error.

**Starts**06-MAR-2012 16:38:24
ORACLE error 6550 in FDPSTP

Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'MAINV2'
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

The SQL statement being executed at the time
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Start of log messages from FND_FILE
End of log messages from FND_FILE
+-------------------------------------

However when I submit it individually via concurrent it runs without error but the same concurrent gives the above mentioned error while running

I need an urgent help as I am stuck with for quite a long.

Regards,
Karim.

Re: Lookups in apps [message #547640 is a reply to message #546678] Thu, 15 March 2012 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Quote:
I am trying to execute ac concurrent by triggering it using lookup
However when I submit it individually via concurrent it runs without error but the same concurrent gives the above mentioned error while running
Please elaborate.

By
Vamsi
Re: Lookups in apps [message #547707 is a reply to message #547640] Thu, 15 March 2012 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Osafa
Hi vamsi,

Thanks for your response..

I managed to solve it. The preprocessor which I was submitting takes concurrent short-name and the corresponding parameters from the lookups and then using fnd_submit it triggers the concurrents. How ever if the triggered exec is a .rdf then it is not a problem where as in case of pl/sql stored procedure it was errored out with the error log. I checked the values and it was correct except it was trying to pass as many values as the lookups by default. When i changed the submission part from passing the (attribute1- attribute 10) to (attribute1- attribute 4) which actually was the number of parameters my stored proc was using apart from errbuff and retcode, submitted normally.

I came to conclusion that for .rdf one can use the defaulted submission however for stored proc it has to be manoeuvered.Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Osafa karim
Re: Lookups in apps [message #547723 is a reply to message #547707] Fri, 16 March 2012 01:13 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Quote:
I came to conclusion that for .rdf one can use the defaulted submission however for stored proc it has to be manoeuvered.Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, you are right.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: Error While Cancelling PO Line
Next Topic: report running problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:09:03 CDT 2024