Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » data needs to be broken into different pages (Oracle Report builder 10.1.2.0.2)
data needs to be broken into different pages [message #545431] Wed, 29 February 2012 07:14 Go to next message
dhivyaenjoy
Hi Team,

I am facing an issue in breaking the data in different pages.

The report is to bring the details of shipments with respect to haulier.

There are two query group. one query is grouped by service provider id, destination location id.

Other query is to return some other appointment details with respect to the same haulier and destination location.

The data is coming in all pages not breaking as per the group option.

kindly help me in modifying the property settings for the page breakup.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhivya
Re: data needs to be broken into different pages [message #545486 is a reply to message #545431] Wed, 29 February 2012 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Frames have "Page break before / after" properties, so - set the one you find the most appropriate to "Yes".
Re: data needs to be broken into different pages [message #545546 is a reply to message #545486] Thu, 01 March 2012 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dhivyaenjoy
Hi,

Thanks for the update, but am not sure of what would page break before and page break after would do.

Can you please throw little knowledge on that, also should i apply the yes option for only repeating frames or for other normal frames also?

Regards,
Dhivya.
Re: data needs to be broken into different pages [message #545552 is a reply to message #545546] Thu, 01 March 2012 03:19 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
I suggest you read the report builder help topics on those properties. They describe exactly what they do.
Past that we really don't know what settings you should use exactly as we don't know what the report looks like or how exactly you want the data split up. I suggest you play with the settings and see what effect they have.
Previous Topic: SUMMARY COLUMN HAVE TOBE USED IN THE FORMAT TRIGGER
Next Topic: Report Error Reports Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the in
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:51:31 CDT 2024