Home » Other » Client Tools » Tools for Load testing on Oracle - J2EE Application (Oracle 10gR2)
Tools for Load testing on Oracle - J2EE Application [message #538259] Thu, 05 January 2012 01:03 Go to next message
orapratap
Hello

which are recommended Tool for load testing (for performance) on Oracle-J2EE, 3 Tier applications?

Is 'Oracle Application Test Suite' the best for such test where we can simulate numbers of users and their various actions?
Does it come with Oracle Database license or we have to buy it separately?

Are there better recommended products?

Regards
OraPratap
Re: Tools for Load testing on Oracle - J2EE Application [message #539177 is a reply to message #538259] Wed, 11 January 2012 22:32 Go to previous message
sutheesht
Hi There,

There is a tool from compuware for performance testing which can trace the perforamnce issue from the users browser\ system to the code level.

Let me know if you want to know more.

Its called Dynatrace and I can help you setup a discussion session on that.

Compuware's other tools are also effective if you want to see performance from an end users point of view.

Eg Real user performance monitoring- A small script is added to the pages that you want to monitor and every user going though it his or her performance can be monitored.

then there is synthetic monitoring for testing the website/ web applications particular page or transaction steps.

You can see howmany people totally came and howmany got dropped of due to various reasons at different stages and explore to see why it happened.

Let me know if I can help

tsutheesh @ Yahoo.com
+919980210147
Previous Topic: TOAD - Direct connections back up
Next Topic: Access violation & F4 Functionality
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:57:04 CDT 2024