Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Informatica Query to pull Schedule of Jobs (Informatica Workflow Manager 7.1.2)
icon5.gif  Informatica Query to pull Schedule of Jobs [message #524759] Mon, 26 September 2011 10:28 Go to next message
rodneyc8063
I have been googling around, searching these forums and various other forums and havent been able to piece anything conclusive together.

I am looking to query the views/tables from Informatica to be able to pull up a schedule of all the workflows.

Specifically how long the workflow is (not sure if this is possible) and the scheduled time.

My company has a few hundred workflows, and it would be very time consuming to physically go into informtica and pull up the information through the GUI interface individually.

I know there are a few tables/views that i could use including

OPB_SCHEDULER
OPB_SCHEDULE_LOGIC

and the view

REP_WORKFLOWS

None of the columns within these tables/views seem to quite give exactly what I am looking for such as when the workflow will exactly run. When creating a workflow in the scheduler, selecting a "Customized Repeat" I am given the options of

Repeat every # Days
Repeat every # of weeks on Monday, Tuesday etc
Repeat every # of Months running on a specific day of the month

When i look at the tables/views i can pull the start time, but not this specific information (is it run on Mon, Tues etc)

Does anyone have any documentation or insight on how i can query these tables to get the info I need? Or know which table i should be using?

Thanks
Re: Informatica Query to pull Schedule of Jobs [message #525376 is a reply to message #524759] Sat, 01 October 2011 12:19 Go to previous message
knw15pwr
I remember doing this in my previous organisation. Unfortunately, i dont have the code and neither do i have a working environment at present.
As for the Repeat frequency, there is some column where it is stored. I guess its not explicit, but something like a numeric code thing.
Also, you may want to check the view definitions, there are a lot of base tables included within them which hold a lot of information.

(p.s: Ensure Caution while randomly querying the database, the last time we had done it - we ended up overloading the DB server and bringing the repo down. Which is why i dont have the code as we were denied access after that)
Previous Topic: Mapping Deployed But Deployment Status is still 'Not Deployed'
Next Topic: Math in Data Warehouse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:24:22 CDT 2024