Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Oracle Apex on manually created database (Oracle 11gR2, 11.2.0.1.0, RHEL 5.0)
Oracle Apex on manually created database [message #487783] Fri, 31 December 2010 04:03 Go to next message
jimit_shaili
Dear Friends

I want to configure Oracle Application Express(Apex) on my Oracle 11gR2 database. I searched the docs and find that it is already installed at the time of database creation if you install through the DBCA utility. User ANONYMOUS is required for oracle apex,but on my production database i install only the oracle software and created the database manually. Now i want to configure Oracle apex on it. Is it possible to configure oracle apex on manually created database? Please provide the steps/links for that it possible.

Regards

Jimit
Re: Oracle Apex on manually created database [message #487785 is a reply to message #487783] Fri, 31 December 2010 04:48 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I can tell, you should download (the latest version is 4.0) and install it - just follow the Installation Guide.
Previous Topic: Issue in installing apex
Next Topic: Freeze Columns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:07:53 CDT 2024