Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Apps Position(Milwaukee)
Oracle Apps Position(Milwaukee) [message #440342] Fri, 22 January 2010 12:35 Go to next message
jacobgpaul
Hi All. I'm an IT Recruiter and I have the below position available. It's located in Grafton, Wisconsin, which is a nice suburb of Milwaukee, and it's a permanent, full-time job.

Also, I'm going to be posting it on the job boards, but since this is my first time recruiting for an Oracle related position, I'm not really certain what the technical title of this position should be. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance, and feel free to PM me your resume if interested!!

Jake
312 929 6131

The position is responsible for implementing and supporting the Oracle Order to Cash, including Order Management, Advance Pricing, Oracle EDI Gateway and Oracle Warehouse Management System application, and also involving integration with accounting/finance, manufacturing and other supply chain applications. The individual will perform functional analyst duties along with some technical support activities. Facilities to be supported include US and International Locations.

*Oracle Order Management, Advance Pricing, Oracle workflow 2.5, WMS, MWA or higher experience a plus
*Proven experience managing offshore teams
*Experience focused in Oracle OM & Distribution modules(OM, Shipping, Pricing, TCA & key business processes in that area.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 January 2010 12:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Apps Position(Milwaukee) [message #440343 is a reply to message #440342] Fri, 22 January 2010 13:00 Go to previous message
Frank
The jobtitle I would think of would be Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation consultant.
Since I am not into EBS myself, I cannot tell if this is job requires a specific subset (which could be added to the job-title, in order to further narrow the target-group).
Thanks for the friendly approach; we don't see that all the time...
Previous Topic: Oracle Apps Technical and Functional Training (India)
Next Topic: Java Persistence Experts Teaches JPA 2.0, Hibernate and Java EE 6 at GIDS 2010
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:22:47 CDT 2024