Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » [Urgent]Error when using dbms_java.loadjava (SUN)
icon4.gif  [Urgent]Error when using dbms_java.loadjava [message #438897] Tue, 12 January 2010 22:22 Go to next message
summoner
Dear all,

We need to import a java class into our database using loadjava.

Quote:
call dbms_java.loadjava(' -resolve -schema SCH /A.class');

When we do that, we find the following error message

Quote:
ORA-29521: referenced name src/B could not be found

So after that I loadjava class B. Same problem occurs that class C is missing. Then I loadjava class C, and it returns that it want me to load java class A first.

Therefore, a loop happens here and I have no way to load either of them. Can any one help? Actually we only need single method in class A and do not care class B and C. That method does not have any relations with class B and C.

Thanks for help

Re: [Urgent]Error when using dbms_java.loadjava [message #438922 is a reply to message #438897] Wed, 13 January 2010 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Load all three classes without the resolve option.
icon14.gif  Re: [Urgent]Error when using dbms_java.loadjava [message #438952 is a reply to message #438897] Wed, 13 January 2010 03:19 Go to previous message
summoner
Thanks Frank,it works

Now I could use function to call the java methods. I retrieved the following message
java.lang.SecurityException: Unsupported keysize or algorithm parameters

But this is another issue anyway. Thanks again Smile
Previous Topic: How do i use column characters in XPath of xmltype?
Next Topic: java.lang.NullPointerException while invoke Session Bean
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:43:36 CDT 2024