Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Apps DBA with IDM skills Bangalore
Oracle Apps DBA with IDM skills Bangalore [message #427675] Fri, 23 October 2009 22:56 Go to next message
topitbrains

Vacancies : Multiple

Client : A leading management consultancy

Essential

• 4 to 8 years of Oracle Apps experience
• IDM experience
• MCA / BE / Btech

Role/Responsibilities

• Senior DBA / Team Lead
• Installing, configuring, managing various components of Oracle Identity Manager / Access Manager / Role Manager / Virtual Directory
• Perform overall health checks on various Identity & Access Management Components.
• Execute backups for all databases and take corrective actions for failed backups.
• Create, configure, size and maintain database systems to support various components of Identity and Access Management Components/applications.
• User/Password management
• Routinely review database logs to review alerts and take corrective actions as deemed necessary
• Apply database patches and fixes as per Client requirements and vendor recommendations (This excludes major database upgrades such as from Version 8i to Version 9i of Oracle).
• Apply patches on 10g Application servers as part of any bugfixes.
• Upgrade of 10g Application Servers.
• Assume responsibility of all trouble tickets assigned to the DBA via the ticket tracking system (HP service Desk) and track all progress on the issue and details regarding the resolution in the system
• Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve problems reported by the Client on the database systems as well as on any components of Identity Management System.
• Provide timely resolutions to issues logged based on the Support Levels defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between The vendor and the Client
• Willing to be part of an On-call rotation

Please send your CV to TopITBrains@gmail.com or call me on 09343633407

I follow a strict ethical policy of not submitting a candidate's CV to any of my clients till the candidate gives her/his approval for that specific client.

Thanks,

Rajlaxmi
IT Recruiter
Bangalore
Cell : 09343633407
Email : TopITBrains@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Apps DBA with IDM skills Bangalore [message #427682 is a reply to message #427675] Sat, 24 October 2009 01:14 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
What can we think about someone posting a gmail address? And with such a silly name? Is this really professional?

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Direct export from Oracle dump files into most popular databases
Next Topic: ORACLE FINANCIAL FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:26:27 CDT 2024