Home » RDBMS Server » Backup & Recovery » RMAN Incremental Backup Script (Oracle DB 10g)
RMAN Incremental Backup Script [message #421507] Tue, 08 September 2009 21:50 Go to next message
mzarM
Hi,

I want to create script .sh but i dont how to write issue command. Usually i set environment for db and login as sysdba. Then issue command backup database plus archovelog delete all input.

But using script, i dont know how. Can anyone teach me. I want to create script for daily backup and put it in cronjob.

Thank you.
Re: RMAN Incremental Backup Script [message #421508 is a reply to message #421507] Tue, 08 September 2009 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
>I want to create script .sh but i dont how to write issue command.
I want to assist but you neglected to follow Posting Guidelines.

You need to help us by following the Posting Guidelines as stated below.
http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/88153/0/
Go to the URL above click the link "Posting Guidelines"
Go to the section labeled "Practice" & do as directed.

Scripts are OS & shell dependent & you decided we did not need to know what you have & use.

If you SEARCH this forum, you'll find many examples.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 September 2009 22:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: RMAN Incremental Backup Script [message #421521 is a reply to message #421507] Wed, 09 September 2009 00:24 Go to previous message
Kamran Agayev

mzarM wrote on Wed, 09 September 2009 07:50
Hi,

I want to create script .sh but i dont how to write issue command. Usually i set environment for db and login as sysdba. Then issue command backup database plus archovelog delete all input.

But using script, i dont know how. Can anyone teach me. I want to create script for daily backup and put it in cronjob.

Thank you.

What have you tried so far? Remember, no one will start teaching you something here, you should learn what you need by yourself, we can just correct your mistakes, but not teach Smile
Previous Topic: export and import issue
Next Topic: RMAN recovery to a different node using Networker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:45:41 CDT 2024