Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Oracle Application Server Rel 2 Installation (Oracle EL4 (64-bit))
Oracle Application Server Rel 2 Installation [message #408886] Thu, 18 June 2009 03:19 Go to next message
smunir362
Hi,
I am using Oracle Enterprise Linux 4.6 (64-bit). I want to install the Oracle Application server on it.
I set the all necessary prerequisits well.
When I run runinstaller from Disk1 it did not initiate the installer even it exit the shell.

I use another machie with Oracle Enterprise Linux (32-bit) and do the same. Everery thing goes fine and installation successfull.

My question is "Cam I install Oracle Application Server Rel2" on 64-bit Linbux OS. If yes then how to....."

Please guide me.

Regards,
Munir
Re: Oracle Application Server Rel 2 Installation [message #408891 is a reply to message #408886] Thu, 18 June 2009 03:33 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
In order to find valid combinations of Oracle software products and operating systems, check Oracle's Certification Matrices. If your combination is certified, I believe that Oracle has provided installation guide (which can be, in that case, found on Oracle Technology Network).
Previous Topic: Weblogic Question
Next Topic: Server Failure. Cannot run application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:41:25 CDT 2024