Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » re introduction of oracle Newbie
re introduction of oracle Newbie [message #377880] Fri, 26 December 2008 00:53 Go to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

There are many places internet communication speed were 10 kbps and accessing oracle docs were cumbersome exercise. whether a student or learner, even if he asks how to display three columns from table should be answered first using his table , column name as teacher. he shall given link reference doc link reference for further enhancement of his knowledge. Once we helped on meeting his need, it arouses and gains confidence that he can stick to forum. he can be induced to use the formater and search, he can gain more knowledge. as newbie to this forum, his interest on learning should not be killed since geographically, differs on meeting some standards. One must remember teaching 3+6, 3 * 6 has got various standards / methods. After my graduation my teacher taught me using fingers muliplication can be done using fingers very fast which was not taught by my school teachers. When i repeated the same to school kids he was aroused and got interesting in maths and learned maths very fast previously who was the hater of maths.
Hence teaching in different way by scholars really benefit the learners. Hence my humble suggestions is reintroduction of oracle newbie will fetch quality improvement. One more example i want to suggest that if a person thinks converting numerals to words is the toughest thing and raises as a doubt. Once we answered he interest aroused interest and automatically over a period of time his interest will make him as sound oracle performer and also will become a good entrant to this forum.
May be my words are not coined properly to stress my point, i strongly feel newbie forum where teacher,s approach will enhance our quality than of helping the wizards for improvement.
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: re introduction of oracle Newbie [message #377923 is a reply to message #377880] Fri, 26 December 2008 06:31 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Are you talking about the retired Oracle Newbie Forum and like to have it back?
Previous Topic: Test cases
Next Topic: New WIKI Site?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:52:32 CDT 2024