Home » Other » Marketplace » Intermediate level Oracle DBA with Baan and Unix Admin-Available
Intermediate level Oracle DBA with Baan and Unix Admin-Available [message #368613] Wed, 17 March 1999 19:37 Go to next message
Raju
Dear recruiter,
I have more than 9 years of experience in managing information systems including Baan ERP Software , Unix (HP-UX) and NT Admin. I was handling Oracle interfacing part while installing Baan on Unix boxes. Though I did not have extensive DBA experience I have fairly good knowledge about Oracle DBA. Also I got training on Oracle DBA by Orcale. If interested , please contact me on 425 562 3509 or gnraju@hotmail.com
Re: Intermediate level Oracle DBA with Baan and Unix Admin-Available [message #368615 is a reply to message #368613] Thu, 18 March 1999 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Nevels
please send a copy of your resume with a contact number. I am a recruiter in Houston, with Oracle DBA postitions, but I do work a national market.
charles nevels
Re: Intermediate level Oracle DBA with Baan and Unix Admin-Available [message #368616 is a reply to message #368615] Thu, 18 March 1999 18:26 Go to previous message
Raju
Hi Charles,
Thank you very much for your response. I am sending my resume shortly to you. In the mean time may I know the kind of openings you have immediately? Also please note that I am an alien with H1 Visa. My availability is subjected to H1 Visa transfer.

Reagrsd,
Raju
Previous Topic: Recently Certified Oracle DBA, seeking first position.
Next Topic: Financials DBA Needed in South Carolina
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:14:51 CDT 2024