Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Anybody out there with Oracle 11i experience?
Anybody out there with Oracle 11i experience? [message #367234] Thu, 24 August 2000 16:21 Go to next message
Mitzi Waltz
Hi, I'm a reporter with InfoWeek, working on a story
about how Oracle 11i is faring in actual use. I'm
looking for people who have evaluated or, better
yet, implemented/used Oracle 11i to get some
comments... Oracle has not been very cooperative,
so I'm searching everywhere. It's not necessary for
people who reply to be 11i "experts" already, what I
need is "in the trenches" comments on how it
stacks up against previous versions or competing
products, ease of implementation, roadblocks and
successes you've had, etc. Please reply to me
directly at infobahn@teleport.com, not to this
board. My deadline is August 28--I hope to hear
from folks soon. -- Mitzi Waltz
Re: Anybody out there with Oracle 11i experience? [message #367238 is a reply to message #367234] Wed, 06 September 2000 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Brincat
Hello,
Although my opinion may be slightly bias i can give you a very good representation of the some of the successes that many customer have had implementing 11i.
The technology stack is excellent and stable. Most customers are implementing 11i much quicker than 10.7 and 11.0.3 customers have in the past.
Re: Anybody out there with Oracle 11i experience? [message #367259 is a reply to message #367234] Thu, 12 October 2000 05:07 Go to previous message
Shirley Jones
We are about to install 11i (for HR) but have been horrified by the machine overhead required for devlopment.
Do you have any information or can you put me in touch with anyone who has experience of the machine overheads for production.
Previous Topic: accounts payable data export and Import
Next Topic: Oracle HRMS Installation on AIX
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:57:12 CDT 2024