Home » Other » Marketplace » How to convert Oracle Apps (Oracle Applications 11g E bussiness suite)
How to convert Oracle Apps [message #356570] Fri, 31 October 2008 04:16 Go to next message
kolipaka
Hi Folks,

I am working as a Sr. Software Engineer in Oracle PL/SQL domain one of the top MNC. Having knowledge on Forms6i and Reports6i. I am trying to convert my domain into Oracle Apps. Is it possible to turn as a Oracle Apps Technical Consultant? Please suggest me how can I get into this domain.

Thanks in advance
Kolipaka.
Re: How to convert Oracle Apps [message #377079 is a reply to message #356570] Fri, 19 December 2008 23:39 Go to previous message
mathewids
Hi,

Greetings!

IDS Systems Pvt Ltd is authorized to conduct Oracle application functional modules training in association with Oracle University. The courses developed by the Oracle University are aimed at delivering the comprehensive knowledge on customizing and configuring various application modules of Oracle and lab exercises and case studies will make the student to understand the concept with respect to real time scenario.
We, at IDS, give a specialized training on this structure and make a novice into an expert Consultant. Our systematic and methodical approach by our eminent trainer helps you understand the basic concepts of Oracle ERP, with ease and confidence.

Financial assistance will be provided up to 90% of the course fee from HDFC Bank.
Please feel free to contact us for any of your queries.
Thanks Regards
mathew
IDS Systems Pvt Ltd
Bangalore
mathew@idsin.net

Previous Topic: oracle R12 hrms training
Next Topic: IVAS institute at Hyderabad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:49:56 CDT 2024