Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » How to connect to AQ using OEMS Resource Adapters with Database Persistence
How to connect to AQ using OEMS Resource Adapters with Database Persistence [message #353194] Sun, 12 October 2008 12:58
whitesox12
Hi,

I am new to JMS and really need some help. Actually I am trying to use Oracle Eterprise Messaging System with Database Persistence (Adaaced Queuing [AQ]). I am able to configure the Queues in the Database and also created Resource Adapater on the Oracle App Server 10.1.3.1. Now how do I connect to and send a message to that queue from my standalone java client. I can directly put a messagein Database AQ through but need to Enqueue using te Resource Adapter. I am not using any MDB's as the java client queue messages from any where but don't know what provider url and other information do I need in my java.

Can someoen provide a small sample on how to ENQUEUE/DEQUEUE messages through stanalone java program. I have created queues in the Database and configured a Resource Adapter/Provider on the App Server. Now from my java standalone program how can I Send/Receive messages using this Resource Adapter. I am not using any MDB.

I can successfuly send messages to the Queue directly connecting to the Database but don't know how to send/receive using the OEMS (Resource Adapter) as the client program should be able to send/receive messages from any where. What are connection setting values I need to use.

Any small sample will.

Thanks
Previous Topic: Problem during loadjava execution
Next Topic: loadjava problem loading jar files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:18:24 CDT 2024