Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » BI Installaion Error (Oracle Business Intelligence 10.1.2.0.2)
BI Installaion Error [message #328718] Sun, 22 June 2008 04:11 Go to next message
ar.forums
Hi,

I installed Oracle Developer Suite 10.1.2.0.2 on my machine and installed successfully.

Later I started installing Oracle Business Intelligence Tools 10.1.2.0.2 on my machine.

I am unable to install Oracle Business Intelligence Tools 10.1.2.0.2 on Windows XP.

While installation it asks to "Specify JDeveloper Location to Install BI Beans"

When I give the path where JDeveloper is installed, it does not take and throws an error:

"The directory that you have entered does not contain JDeveloper files. Please specify the full path to the location where you installed JDeveloper.

Can anybody help.

Thanks & Regards,
icon7.gif  Re: BI Installaion Error [message #328788 is a reply to message #328718] Sun, 22 June 2008 18:00 Go to previous message
kamzap
hi ,

Your OBIEE setup is actually looking for JAVA_HOME or where your java BIN files located.Try mapping the JAVA's BIN folder and try your OBIEE installation.

You can find nice and detailed pictorial steps for installing OBIEE on Windows XP
http://www.infopurple.com/obiee-installation-steps

Thanks,
kam
Previous Topic: Null data showing in pivot table using page item...
Next Topic: Help With Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:54:26 CDT 2024