Home » RDBMS Server » Backup & Recovery » Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window (merged 3)
Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window (merged 3) [message #327366] Mon, 16 June 2008 04:25 Go to next message
trongluc
Hi all!
I have a oracle server 10g Which running in AIX 5.3. Now, I want using RMAN to backup data for security. So, I use RMAN script run on Windown (file .bat) and data save into disk on window. but, I have a problem : "Server not reliaze the path". pls, help me config RMAN script to backup with the context above

I give you my script, Thank alot

run {
sql 'alter system archive log current';
allocate channel db01D type disk;
backup
incremental level 0
tag 'BKFull'
format 'F:\oracle\Data\DataBase_Full_%d%s%t%p'
filesperset 6
(database include current controlfile);

backup
format 'F:\oracle\Data\ARC_%d%s%t%p'
archivelog all delete input;

backup
format 'F:\oracle\Data\CONTROL_%d%s%t%p'
current controlfile ;

release channel db01D;
}
Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window [message #327367 is a reply to message #327366] Mon, 16 June 2008 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trongluc
Hi all!
I have a oracle server 10g Which running in AIX 5.3. Now, I want using RMAN to backup data for security. So, I use RMAN script run on Windown (file .bat) and data save into disk on window. but, I have a problem : "Server not reliaze the path". pls, help me config RMAN script to backup with the context above

run {
backup
incremental level 0
tag 'BKFull'
filesperset 6

backup

backup
current controlfile ;

release channel db01D;
}
Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window [message #327369 is a reply to message #327366] Mon, 16 June 2008 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trongluc
Hi all!

run {
backup
incremental level 0
tag 'BKFull'
filesperset 6

backup

backup
current controlfile ;

release channel db01D;
}
Re: Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window (merged [message #327384 is a reply to message #327366] Mon, 16 June 2008 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Why posting it in 3 copies?

Regards
Michel
Re: Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window (merged [message #327547 is a reply to message #327384] Mon, 16 June 2008 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trongluc
Sori, my network is not good, i think it fail, so i click "send" button 3 times. Very sori. Can you help me resolve my problem. Thank alot
Re: Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window (merged [message #327548 is a reply to message #327366] Mon, 16 June 2008 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/88153/0/
Please read & follow the Posting Guidelines as presented in URL above
Re: Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window (merged [message #328015 is a reply to message #327366] Wed, 18 June 2008 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JackyShu
guess you are saying that you wanted to use a windows rman script to backup an oracle db on AIX? why not just change path?
Re: Using Rman in Windown Client to Backup Oracle Server 10g in AIX, save to disk in Window (merged [message #328797 is a reply to message #328015] Sun, 22 June 2008 21:13 Go to previous message
trongluc
Thank for your reply
Previous Topic: how to recover of current,active,inactive redolog files
Next Topic: media failure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 05:32:21 CDT 2024